Are you running low on your motivation to workout?
Is your fitness routine getting best of you and you’ve in the verge of giving up?
Are you in need of some motivation to get back onto your tracks?
Are you looking for something to keep you motivated on your health and fitness routine?
If that’s the case then you’ve come to the right place to seek motivation that will help you get back to your health tracks.
Time For Some Motivational Quotes?
Everyone who happens to workout goes through this phase at least once in life and it is only natural. You sacrifice a lot of things in order to work out and exercise including your sleep and favorite foods. The latter was especially difficult for me as well since I was so into sugary beverages and junk foods.
Still, you see no signs of physical improvement in your body. You then start to question yourself, is all these efforts and sacrifices worth it? Or everything that you’ve been doing up to this point went in vain?
It is quite a tough call considering your efforts and the result that you’ve obtained. But things aren’t what they seem to you. Every effort that you’ve put into becoming fit and healthy is actually taking you one step closer to your fitness goal. You are a lot closer to the end of the road than you originally think.
So, the way you deal with your feelings and situation now can make or break you. If you chose to stick to your fitness routine then you’ll surely make it. But if you decide to give up then you’ll never get what you strived for in the first place.
Since you are here, which literally shows that you’re not a quitter. It is time that you work on your motivation and determination. Getting inspired and motivated can work wonders if you are looking to live a healthy and happy life.
One way of getting motivated and inspired is by reading motivational quotes. Reading motivational quotes especially ones written by famous and successful personalities does the job perfectly.
So whenever you feel low and are planning to hang your gloves, go through these amazing motivational quotes and you’ll feel inspired in no time at all.
You’re Doing Great So Keep Pushing Harder
I completely understand that the past couple of days have been quite harsh on you. You gave your all and now you’re in pain and agony. Your everyday tasks have become a major challenge for you in your present physical state.
But it’s not that bad now, is it? You managed to do what most people only think of doing in their dreams. You have all the rights to boost your capabilities and how amazing you are. So go ahead and praise yourself for the effort and sacrifices that you’ve made coming to this day.
Be proud of what you’re doing, even if you have just started and are a long way from your goal. At this rate, your goal isn’t that far away as it may appear. So muster all the motivation that you can collect and hit hard to those who criticize your efforts.
If you need some more motivation then here’s some motivational quotes to help you stay motivated and committed on your health goal.
Keep reading these amazing motivational quotes until you feel motivated !
1. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
2. “A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.” – Jack Dempsey
3. “All great achievements require time.” – Maya Angelou
4. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak,
5. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
6. “Adversity, if you allow it, will fortify you and make you the best you can be.” – Kerri Walsh Jennings
7. “At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.” – Yuri Vlasov
8. “Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn.” – The Rock
9. “Confidence comes from discipline and training.” – Robert Kiyosaki
10. “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision.” – Muhammad Ali
11. “Don’t train to be skinny. Train to be a bad ass.” – Demi Lovato
12. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” Sean Patrick Flanery
13. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
14. “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.” – LeBron James
15. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
16. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
17. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
18. “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Sylvester Stallone
19. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
20. “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” – Jack LaLanne
21. “Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.” – Gene Tunney
22. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
23. “Even when all is known, the care of a man is not yet complete, because eating alone will not keep a man well; he must also take exercise. For food and exercise, while possessing opposite qualities, yet work together to produce health.” – Hippocrates
24. “Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” – Khloe Kardashian
25. “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!” – Jillian Michaels
26. “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
27. “I think in life you should work on yourself until the day you die.” – Serena Williams
28. “I train to be the best in the world on my worst day.” – Ronda Rousey
29. “I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.” – Muhammad Ali
30. “If you think lifting is dangerous, try being weak. Being weak is dangerous.” – Bret Contreras
31. “I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.” – Kobe Bryant
32. “If you just push through the struggles and the hard times, it’ll be so worth it in the end, because you will be able to get to your dreams.” – Chloe Kim
33. “If you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre.” – Ray Lewis
34. “I hate every minute of training. But i said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
35. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Fred Devito
36. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
37. “If you’re afraid of failure, you don’t deserve success.” – Nastia Liukin
38. “I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.” – Kobe Bryant
39. “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” – Kerri Walsh Jennings
40. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
41. “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
42. “In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.” – Rich Froning Jr
43. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, and some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
44. “Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.” – John Assaraf
45. “Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, and fat.” – Jill Johnson
46. “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” – Norman R. Augustine
47. “Most people give up right before the big break comes – don’t let that person be you.” – Michael Boyle
49. “Most people fail, not because of lack of desire, but, because of lack of commitment.” – Vince Lombardi
50. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
51. “Nothing happens overnight but results do happen when people take action.” – Rob Regish
52. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
53. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
“Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.” – Jimmy Dugan
54. “One workout at a time. One day at a time. One meal at a time.” – Charlene Johnson
55. “Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.” – William Shakespeare
56. “Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.” – Zig Ziglar
57. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
58. “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” – John F.Kennedy
59. “Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.” – Susan Gale
60. “Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come.” – Dwayne Johnson
61. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
62. “Strength does not come from the physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
63. “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” – Derek Jeter
64. “The road to nowhere is paved with excuses.” – Mark Bell
65. “The muscle and the mind must become one. One without the other is zero.” – Lee Haney
66. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
67. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
68. “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” – Steve Prefontaine
69. “To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” – Gene Tunney
70. “The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.” – Les Brown
71. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
72. “The first step in achieving your goal is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.” – Dwayne Johnson
73. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
74. “The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.” – Kenneth H. Cooper
75. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
76. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
77. “Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
78. “The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?” – Greg Plitt
79. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
80. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
81. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
82. “The hard days are the best because that’s when champions are made. So if you push through, you can push through anything.” – Dana Vollmer
83. “There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.” – Ronnie Coleman
84. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn
85. “Train hard, turn up, run your best and the rest will take care of itself.” – Usain Bolt
86. “To keep winning, I have to keep improving.” – Craig Alexander
87. “Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
88. “To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.” – Picabo Street
89. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
90. “We run for the people who think they can’t.” – Dick Hoyt
91. “We cannot start over. But we can begin now and make a new ending.” – Zig Ziglar
92. “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.” – Jay Cutler
93. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
94. “Work hard in silence; let your success make the noise.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
95. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
96. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” – Michael Jordan
97. “You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit.” – Pavel Tsatsouline
98. You’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look. Your appearance isn’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it’s parallel to how hard you work.” – Joe Manganiello
99. “You have to push past your perceived limits, push past that point you thought was as far as you can go.” – Drew Brees
100. “You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.” – Kai Greene
101. “You have to exercise, or at some point you’ll just break down.” – Barack Obama
Fitness Tips For Beginners
If you’re a beginner then adopting the below mentioned fitness tips will prove helpful to you
- Having a friend to accompany you all the way to the gym or a fitness center is always helpful. This way you’ll never get bored and can achieve more.
- A balanced diet is a must if you’re looking to achieve your fitness goal in a given timeframe. It will provide you with much-needed energy to workout past your limits.
- A fitness journal is quite helpful in keeping track of your progress report. Plus, it helps you to focus on your fitness goal.
- Make sure that your body gets adequate rest every day. Getting six to eight hours of sleep is highly recommended.
- Always try to stay motivated however you can. One of the best ways to stay motivated is to read motivational quotes during your leisure time.
I hope you find these motivational quotes helpful in finding your lost spirit. Make sure to go through these amazing motivational quotes every once in a while. So that you’ll always feel motivated.
Kindly visit our website for more articles on health and wellness. Also, join our Facebook community Learning Healthy Habits Community for more amazing motivational quotes and stay motivated always.